[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - March 2017: The Art of Food
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: March 21st, 2017, 4:19 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

EVERYONE CAN ANSWER THEESE TOPICS, CLAN MEMBERS AS WELL AS NON-CLANMEMBERS
EVERYONE CAN ANSWER THEESE TOPICS, CLAN MEMBERS AS WELL AS NON-CLANMEMBERS
EVERYONE CAN ANSWER THEESE TOPICS, CLAN MEMBERS AS WELL AS NON-CLANMEMBERS[color=#FFFF00][/color]

Hello all, love to see an so-so reply rate even doe the fact i have not always time for thoose topics. hope to keep 'em steady in the future, but no quarantees.

We gave at earier times had some food topics about favourite foods, but now in addition to this TTM this topic of the week, will be about the the kind of food. We all love food on our own way so this TTW is proudly pronounced as:

The Art of Food

U might love the spicy mexican? or the delicious italian? who know's? U Do! recommend what u love, and mmaybe some local, restaurants u know from some international cities as london, rome etc.

Looking forward to the many replies
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: March 27th, 2017, 9:07 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

uhm.... food, is great and i'm practically eating everything, except for some kinds of fish. but here comes an list of food i love:

-chinese: anything better than noodles and springrolls?
-italian: Pasta, is just yummy!
-japanese: have an little like for sushi
-american: burger, what else? 8-)

and then an ocean off dishes which i ain't know the nationality on, but i love food:D

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: March 27th, 2017, 10:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm going to go with restaurants local to my home (and some obnoxiously large graphics...sorry)

1) Breakfast: , Bellevue WA

2) Lunch: , Seattle, WA

3) Dinner: , Snoqualmie, WA

4) Dessert: Tiramisu and an irish coffee, Anywhere, USA

Post Posted: March 28th, 2017, 12:38 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm not huge on food. Like, don't get me wrong, there is food that makes me go 'Mmm'...in the moment. Would I remember what that food was, more than likely not.

My favorite 'meal' of the day would have to be Breakfast though. I don't know why but nothing is better than Eggs, Hashbrowns, Bacon (or sausage), and toast for the good 'ol over easy eggs. Plus, I can't forget my favorite - orange juice.

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week