[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - 2017 April: The art Of speed!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: April 10th, 2017, 4:57 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

hello everyone, the topixs will come an bit unregulary over the next time, due to personal things ;) but i hope that u guys and girls fatefully still answer :D

We all love the wind in our hair when we drive fast 8-) but might also an fast plane or just the rush of an elderly car? i hereby present this topic of the week:

The Art of Speed

Is it fast, or good looking? An boat, an plane or an car? just throw it in! Speed, design and what u like is what it counts :D

Looking Forward to see the replies :) :D :mrgreen:
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: April 11th, 2017, 2:05 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I am a little bit of an adrenaline junkie so this might just be the right topic for me. I love going fast, always loved riding rollercoasters and stuff but my go to source of speed has to be (downhill-)mountainbiking. I did it for some years with a bunch of friends although we never had quite the best bikes for it and I just love the speedrush it gives you.

Post Posted: April 11th, 2017, 4:17 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I was a speed junkie.. always going fast.. ever since my 2 girls born in this world.. I just take it back and want to be around for my girls.

rode in... 1989 ford mustang 5.0 ..

rode in nascar speed trail test..

rode in rollercoast since 6 flags is like 30 mins away..

rode in Drag car... 700 WHP..

so that's basically it.. love love love love old America muscle car..

Post Posted: April 11th, 2017, 10:55 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Fast... my friends 1975 monte carlo, done up,150mph past an OPP station north of london (like an AMERICAN sTATE TROOP) Almost wet my self laughing at cop in the parking lot when we went past (17 and stupid!)
Riding my friends 2 stroke Yamaha and pulling front wheel off of ground first time.
Im 52 now and growing up in the 70's all my brothers friends had American Muscle cars and everyone use to drag then on the back roads. 1972 stang,70 charger 440, beaumonts ,chevelles,cudas and gas was 35 cents a gallon!
My first car was a 1967 GTA fastback mustang. loved going fast in it.
Cant do Roller Coasters any more, loved them as a kid. I would love to try the Nascar ride Pain was talking about!

Post Posted: April 13th, 2017, 10:53 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm not a very outdoorsy person, but I do enjoy going fast. I've hit a max speed of 130 mph in my 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT on the freeway, and I do enjoy me a good rollercoaster every once in a while.

Favorite has to be the Cannibal at Lagoon in Utah. 4th steepest drop in the world, 1st in USA, and world record for the tallest beyond-vertical drop. Not bad.

Post Posted: April 13th, 2017, 10:31 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Record of tree-to-tree speed in trees ook ook ook ook

No i was helicopter pilot and its my passion (now i practice more Helicopter radio-controlled !!!)
I had motorcycles too and the speed wowwwww my last was a 1000 cbr honda (250 km/h)
Have a nice week-end my friends

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week