[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - May 2k17: The smell of summer, and it's refreshments!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: April 29th, 2017, 12:56 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello all, now an month more walked by and we all get an month older :shock: and if u feel the grey hairs grow and the colourfull ones disappears, then don't be scared...... u r just closer to the day where u kick the bucket :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

But the temperature is rising and we feel the heat of the summer, (unless someone is going on vacation to the northpole NICE TRIP) and therefore we r going to have an "hot" topic. put on your shorts and be excited to this weeks topic presented as:

THE SMELL OF SUMMER, AND IT'S REFRESHMENTS!

What is the golden plans? blind the windows and make yourself one with cod4? or go to the beach and swin the waves with beautifull girls/handsome men (or sweet sharks there just wanted an bite)? Share it, and if u feel it's an secret then just say work 8-) It works every time :mrgreen:

HAVE AN NICE SUMMER AND THEN I HOPE EVERYONE GET'S 100% ENJOYMENT AND IS AT GOOD HEALTH ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

Cheers and Take Care
MC

P.s. If anyone Gets rain remember, the sun is just above :D :lol: :mrgreen: :P 8-)

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2017, 9:35 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Honestly - all I have planned at this moment is work. I will be taking two weeks off at some point but no idea when/ if I will be doing anything special.

Post Posted: May 5th, 2017, 2:22 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hi. Summer is comming and plans are already set.
End of may I'm going to Rome for a few days. Month later I'll visit Poland as I'm going to see my family. July sounds the best for me cause of bike trip to Scotland. August might bring Greece(fingers crossed). Plus depends on weather ( living in England) I'll try to do more bicycle trips around east coast and maby some hills in time off from work.
bzzzzzzzzzzz

Post Posted: May 6th, 2017, 9:53 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm traveling with my wife to UK in Sept....Cornwall and Wales.. Re-doing back yard...new deck and landscaping so this guys going to be busy.
Trying to relax more and not sweat the small stuff

Post Posted: May 6th, 2017, 5:38 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I get a week vacation every first week in July, but I never do any traveling so I will be at home just relaxing watching a lot of baseball.

Post Posted: May 6th, 2017, 6:15 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I never know my summer plans. I generally take 2 weeks off in July - we'll see if I actually do anything, or stay home.

Post Posted: May 20th, 2017, 4:15 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

First an thx to vag for updating the message on the server! THX VAG

and my summer is workworkworkwork, like 40+ hours a week so im excited:D

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week