[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - May 2k17: Favourite Class (cod4)
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: May 20th, 2017, 4:23 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello everyone i had an busy time so an long waited topic of the week is coming right up!

we spawn, we shoot, we die
thats the life when we log into the server, but we use something. We r all quilty and use it! And yes it also go for u! and u! and u right there hiding behind ur "home" magazines!

FAVOURITE CLASS (COD4)

Yes we have weapon classes :lol:
but what is ypur favourite combination and witch classes u use for wich maps? Looking forward to recieve all the good tips so i can steel ´em!!!!

Take care everyone!
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: May 20th, 2017, 5:27 pm 

On hardcore, no matter what gun I'm using, I'm running Bandolier and UAV Jammer. Third perk pretty much depends on the gun I'm using. Steady Aim if it's an SMG usually, maybe Extreme Conditioning, unless it's a P90. Then you don't need EC because the P90 gives it to you automatically (hooray glitches!). Deep Impact for a lot of Assault Riffles, sometimes Steady Aim, sometimes EC. So!

Favorite SMG class:
P90 - Silenced
Bandolier
UAV Jammer
Deep Impact
This class gets the best of pretty much all worlds. 50 bullets per clip, a ton of extra ammo, completely invisible on UAV, decent bullet penetration, sprint time of around 12 seconds, and decent hipfire accuracy because it is an SMG.

Current favorite Assault Rifle class:
MP44 - No attachments (obv)
Bandolier
UAV Jammer
Steady Aim
This gun has become a favorite of mine recently. I really like the Iron Sights, they come to a perfect point and with a large screen, you can pop heads that are clipping over the bridge on Overgrown pretty easily. Steady Aim because it's got REALLY slow fire rate and terrible hip fire accuracy. I pretty much use this as semi-auto gun at range that can go full auto if need be. It also has 0 idle sway and kills in one hit as its base dmg is 30.

Favorite Sniper class:
M40A3 - No attachments
Bandolier
UAV Jammer
Deep Impact
Pretty much nothing to say about this one. Standard since the beginning of CoD4 days. First perk is about the only thing you may want to switch out. If you like camping hardcore, Claymores. But that's about it. Maybe Jug, but... Why?

Favorite Shotgun class:
lol shotgun

Other things should go into the thought of making a class in CoD4. There's a ton of gun glitches that make things better or worse. Attachments on AK-74u and AK-47 worsen both. (AK-74 gets assault rifle hipfire with attachments and 47 gets base dmg knocked down to 25 I believe. Not enough to one shot on hardcore.) Silenced USPs still show up on UAV... Silenced G3's have delayed melee hitboxes... But yeah. Those are my favorites

Edit*
Forgot about LMG

Favorite(gag) LMG class:
M60E4 - Red Dot
Bandolier
UAV Jammer
Deep Impact
This gun is stupid. LMGs are stupid. Play this like it is a 100 bullet G3, get kills. I don't like LMGs.

Post Posted: May 21st, 2017, 9:19 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

My favourite weapon varies a bit, because at some point they will start working less well for me, like their hit registration gets worse sometimes, so then I switch to a different one. But I mostly switch between M4, G36C, M16 and G3, as these are the four best weapons in my opinion, at least as far as Assault rifles go.
P90 and MP5 are great too, but I like to use guns that are accurate and do proper damage at a distance, too, so assault rifle is my weapon category of choice.

I always use UAV jammer and dead silence, because I hate being visible for others on the radar when I'm moving around - I like being sneaky and sudden, as many of you probably know.
And, as I have a very good gaming headset where I can hear people coming from miles away if they don't use dead silence, I know how great a difference that perk can make, which is pretty much why I use it - but I also often confuse myself when I don't have dead silence because I'm used to actually having it, so I'll always think someone is following me :(

Then I usually have bandoiler or bomb squad, as these are the most useful non-weapon perks.

Post Posted: May 23rd, 2017, 1:10 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

My classes are all pretty standard. These are all my set ups and they generally don't change - ever.

M16A4 - Red Dot (Use on Strike and only Strike)
AK47 - No Attachment (My go to lately. Most maps)
G3 - Red Dot (Maps when the fight is mostly distance)
G36C - Red Dot (The only weapon I can not STAND the iron sights on) (When I'm not feeling my AK, I go back to my good 'ol G36C. My favorite weapon in the game)
5th class is the only one I switch around when I'm bored of my normal classes. Right now it's a sniper class.

All classes I use Bomb Squad, Deep Impact and Stopping Power.

G3 I used to be 100% against using because I thought it was the cheapest weapon in the game - until I noticed the influx of P90's and how easy they are to use. When you can accurately hip fire people across the map...
Not going to lie - I go to town with it when I happen to pick one up though. :)

Post Posted: May 24th, 2017, 10:15 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I really only use one class:

MP5 - Red Dot (not sure why as I almost never look down sights)
Frag x3
Stopping Power
Steady Aim
Smoke - some times mix this up with stun

I use this pretty much every map. I tend to engage at close range and shoot from the hip. Mostly because if you are far away or not moving I can't see you. I can't camp. I'm not patient enough. I'm always moving.

Post Posted: November 27th, 2017, 8:43 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Man it's been a while...

Anyways, down to business

AK47
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Deep Impact
Frag
Smoke

Definitely not anywhere close to ideal for the HC TDM that we play, but what can I say, I like the classics.

Post Posted: November 28th, 2017, 8:23 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Starting from the top, I have classes specific for certain maps.

G36C-Red Dot (just recently switched this from AK47)
Deagle
Stun
Fragx3
Double Tap
Steady Aim

M14-Red Dot (just recently switched this from g3)
Deagle
Stun
Clayx2
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

M40A3-no attachments
not sure the pistol...
stun
Clayx2
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

Post Posted: November 28th, 2017, 9:51 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I forget what exactly I have on each class, I'm not on the computer that has COD4 on it so I can't check right now.

Currently I'm running with the Semi-Auto Shotgun, much better than the pump shotgun, but I still hate it. I've had people survive blasts from this thing, and there was no red cross to indicate they had juggernaut. Anyway, until I get the red tiger stripe on it, I'm running with: Red Dot Sight, 3x Frags, UAV Jammer and the anti-Parkinson's Perk, Steady Aim.

When I'm working on Sniper Rifle challenges I currently use whatever that first gun at the top of the list is, the bolt action one. Standard scope, no other attachments. UAV Jammer and I forget the other one. I think it's that Polio Thing.

My favorite is one I have labeled "silent" on my list. Silenced P90, Claymore, UAV Jammer and Dead Silence.

I also have a "power" class. It consists of the gold LMG, forget which one that is. Also RPG, stopping power and double penetration.

All classes have gold Deagle for sidearm.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week