[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - 2017 July: Favourite New movie (s)
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: July 29th, 2017, 1:11 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello everyone how are u? I'm been gone an long time because of I've gotten an new job there is mainly night hours where I used to play but will try to get Topic Of The Week up and running again. As u remember I have been in this clan an year and it has been some exciting year and s*8 is an part of the good stuff. Thx to everyone.

FAVOURITE NEW MOVIE
(S)

New movies come all year long but which are great and which are not. The range go back and few months and if u have an older movie u just wanna share smack it up.

your very own
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: July 29th, 2017, 1:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Usually I'm not huge on movies, but recently I traveled to Oak Harbor, WA with my family and we went to a drive-in . Saw a double feature - Despicable Me 3 and the new Spiderman. Both were enjoyable, digging how they're interlacing the superheroes these days. Also rode the karts and played some vids.

Hope the job is going well. Thanks for doing this, MC!

Post Posted: July 29th, 2017, 11:03 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I very rarely watch 'New Releases'. By the time I get to watch a movie, it's considered old. The last movie that I saw that was more 'recent' was , which I enjoyed.

Post Posted: July 30th, 2017, 3:38 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I have seen black mirror season 1- 3 here during the summer vacation.
It's a sci-fi A television anthology series that shows the dark side of life and technology.
I was well entertained 8-)

It's from 2011. But new to me ;)

Post Posted: July 31st, 2017, 11:11 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I really enjoyed Split from earlier this year. I've kinda been slacking on watching new movies as of late, but hopefully I'll have some extra time in the near future here.

Post Posted: August 5th, 2017, 5:45 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Well new movies is not what I do most but when there comes one I need to see if must. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is one of these films which I can recommend, off course after seeing the first. Kingsman is also an great movie (just seen it to be honest ) and also of new date.

But as always remember old movies some of the greatest there exist. Beverly hills cops, old ghostbusters, Disney movies r all some I like to see, and I could go on 4 ever.

If there is any requests for future topics pls just ask, and for shy souls just PM me.

The one and only
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week