[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - September 2017: Anniversary of TTW!!!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: September 8th, 2017, 5:47 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello everyone!!!! How are you guys? I hope you all r healthy and r well, both in mind and in life. The Topic of the Week is building it up again, as i can.

Last year i joined this clan and not soon after i created, The Topic of the Week, The Topic of the Month and The Chronicles of Section 8. At first I created The Topic of the Week, which we're created on September month, and therefore i've named this weeks topic:

ANNIVERSARY OF TTW

Name ur favourite Topic through the past year and why it's your favourite Topic. It also can be an other topic on the forums, just name it an maybe put in an URL ;)

And due to it's anniversary u will get an second TTW :mrgreen:

BEST MOMENT OF 2017... SO FAR :lol:

Did u won the lottery? Got an new computer? Graduated From Highscool? Ur decision to what u think is great and u wanna share it? Everything works :D ;) :) 8-) :lol: :P :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen: :idea:

Cheers
Ur Very Own
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: September 8th, 2017, 2:23 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

got an new computer ook ook ook ook

I think it is for soon mine is out of service at the moment
have a nice week end my friends

Post Posted: September 10th, 2017, 1:51 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Best moment of 2017...hm...

Honestly, this year has been kind of dull. I think next year will have more and better in store for me if things connect the way I want them to.

Post Posted: September 10th, 2017, 1:56 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Best moments... Well, I finished my Bachelor or Arts degree, and now started on the Master course. Not much else has happened this year - but next year my oldest brother will get married, and in 2019 my other brother will as well (and I'll finish the Master degree if all goes well).
So please return with this question then :D

Post Posted: September 11th, 2017, 1:10 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Well, I honestly do not think there was anything particularly interesting this year so far for me but I do have a favourite topic and of cause it is the Chronicle of Section 8, MC and I established (find it here: viewforum.php?f=44). It was quite fun to get to know a little something about the bunch of members who did participate and it sure would be fun to hear a few more stories there (of members and guests alike)

Post Posted: September 11th, 2017, 8:28 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

It's been a busy year for me. I got engaged earlier this year, will be getting married January 5. I purchased a house about a week ago, and am living in it while I tidy it up and make changes. 2 things, but both very large and very busy, but I am happy :)

I also enjoyed the Chronicles of s*8, that had to be one of my favorites

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week