[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - November 2017: Favourite books and literature
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: November 11th, 2017, 6:58 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello everyone. How are you guys and girls doing? I hope everyone is at good health, and have luck both in virtual and real life.

To come to the point I will try get some time to set up topics every week or every 2nd week and the same rules goes as always; U can answer more than one time, how u answer the topic is totally up to u but the only requirement is that the answer is related to the topic and of of course if you have any suggestions in mind just bring 'em.

This Topic Of The Week is aboutterly something I love and I wanna share. I hope that some of us guys and girls share the same love to:
FAVOURITE BOOKS AND LITERATURE

Books r ur best friends in an kind of way. They r always there for you, they make u laugh cry or even curse and they create space for an quiet moment.

Your very own,
One and Only
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 12th, 2017, 8:38 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

My favourite book is "The world as will and representation" by Arthur Schopenhauer.

My favourite literature is especially concerned with theories of personal and social identity, philosophy of time, philosophy of mind/cognition, and metaphysics.

Post Posted: November 12th, 2017, 12:48 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Oooohhhh books.

#1 is definitely the Harry Potter series, but I also enjoy:

Artemis Fowl series
Fablehaven series
Pendragon series
Glass Houses
The Princess Bride
The Book Thief

There are others among these, but this is what comes to mind

Post Posted: November 20th, 2017, 6:24 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Well books r my best friends when I have an spare hour or two, or the left side of the bed is empty at night.
My favourite books r both titles, series and authors,

Blackdagger brotherhood (series)
Steven King (author)
Artemis fowl (series)
The Inheritance Cycle (series)
Dean Konz (Author)
Twilight (series)

I love books and here is an couple of them. ShoUldale I put all the books I ever read and liked it wouldn't be done today.

If anyone is interested in an kind of bookclub where we share booknowledge reviews and recommendations just let me now , and we can also include movie and poetry.

MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 29th, 2017, 10:03 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

My four favorite fiction books are all from the Star Wars genre. The Darth Bane trilogy, especially the first book Path of Destruction.

But the top of those four books is Death Star. It tells the story between Rogue One and A New Hope, right up to the Battle of Yavin. It's told from the perspective of people living, working, designing and building the death star...and the gunner who ultimately pushed the button to blow up Alderaan.

My favorite non-fiction books are basically biographies. If you ever wanted to get to know famous people, reading their biographies is a great way to go about it.

Sun Tzu's The Art of War is also a brilliant book.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week