[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - November 2017: Cartoons and Anime
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: November 20th, 2017, 9:31 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hey all 2nd week in row and only two replies, pls let everyone know we r up and running again. I hope everyone had an great Halloween and thanksgiving, because soon the Christmas topics is coming up and then we need to find our inder Christmas spirit.

This week we stay with an common topic where we find our inder child , and have an fun time. This week's topic is

CARTOONS AND ANIME

I simply love it. The childish innocent "we r gonna make it" and humor is simply lovely. I mostly saw cartoons but give up what u find great about it and which u recommend we need to see :mrgreen: and no, this topic is not for men there haven't grown up yet. We all have seen some kind of cartoons or anine like pokemon, Ben 10 or ..?

Ur very own,
One and Only
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 20th, 2017, 10:51 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I am actually a huge fan of cartoons, new and old.

I was a huge fan of the original Teen Titans, and find Teen Titans Go! as an atrocity that should be burned at the stake.

There was another Saturday Morning cartoon called Static Shock that not a lot of people know about, and I really enjoyed that one as well. I also really like the original Yu-Gi-Oh!.

As for ones that I still consistently watch, here are those:

Rick and Morty
Futurama
Bob's Burgers
F is for Family
Occasionally Regular Show

I'm not a huge fan of Anime, but I really liked the movie Appleseed Exmachina, and I've been thinking about watching either Deathnote or Attack on Titan.

But there ya go!

Post Posted: November 20th, 2017, 10:55 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I also really liked the movie Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Post Posted: November 20th, 2017, 1:41 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Family Guy
The Simpsons

Fairy tail is the only Anime I currently enjoy.

I dont watch much Animation these days.

Post Posted: November 20th, 2017, 7:58 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Great topic.

I'm sure there will be a lot of different series shared in this topic, but I have to say, Bugs Bunny has this in the bag. Pure, unadulterated, raw, unforced humor for everyone. And so chuck full of hidden gems from historical events and jabs at social norms that even the most staunch, intellectual hardass can crack a smile while watching. Yes, i own the Golden Collection.

Edit: Other honorable mentions for other reasons: Futurama, Archer, Rick and Morty.....there might be something wrong with me.

Post Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 10:43 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week