[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - January 2018: s*8 goals of 2018 and events
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: January 2nd, 2018, 9:46 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

HELLO EVERYONE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND AN HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Yep, it's a bit late for this kind of stuff to pop up now but had some login problems during December month sof better late than never. So hope everyone got an good Christmas and an sweet new year where EVERYONE is still able to count to ten without using any toes, and everyone got nice gifts and bla bla bla.

When that's said let's get 2018 going, shall we? We have new topics, new game plays and the same pet zoo containing monkeys , rat's and mouse. But what's your come for dreams? Hopes and wishes? Like last year I present to u:

S*8 GOALS OF 2018 AND EVENTS

All right, the topic is about goals for 2018. What do u want to do better and what do u want to stop with? U wanna be an superhero or an evil guy there want to takes over the world? And as an little thing, I ad events. I dare u to think of yourself and think of an concert, theater show or movie in cinema u wanna see for ur self. Or maybe an eclipse? No matter what try think what u want to see with UR own two eyes, and make it happen. If u have an demanding Mistress at home, busy at work or an wallet there is filled with more dirt than money it's no shame. This is an wish list and not an Demand. See this an inspiration to u and other.

May the luck and good health be ur trusted friends in 2018
Yours,
The One and Only
MC

P.s. In the upcoming there will come and new idea and some updates about in game communication where I will present an whole new concept.

P.s.s. This post is my 101th :o :shock: :D

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: January 2nd, 2018, 2:10 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I GET MARRIED IN 3 DAYS

Post Posted: January 2nd, 2018, 2:42 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Thanks a lot

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 and the health before all

ook ook

Post Posted: January 2nd, 2018, 4:24 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Happy New Year everyone!

Cool topic MC, the effort you put into the forums is so appreciated and doesn't go unnoticed! You have a way with words too!

Lot's planned for this year. In terms of goals:

I'm going to build my drawing portfolio and website further: http://www.henrylees.co.uk/

I will learn these two pieces on the piano, about half way through the first at this point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrzX1BVFSIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFPWZpoOxP8

I want to do decently well in my 4th year of Uni going into my final year to finally graduate while I carry on working full time.

In terms of trips, I'm going back to NZ and Australia in February to see my brother and his wife in Sydney and also to see my Kiwi ladyfriend in NZ who I've not seen for 6 months at this point and then help her move to the UK in May! Exciting. Bungee and sky dive also on the bucket list for that trip.

Beyond that, just staying healthy and motivated. Oh, add COD and making Vagisil blush, of course.

Peace and love,

Bojangles [***Flama]

Post Posted: January 16th, 2018, 6:14 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

For 2018 I am going to try to get hired on Dallas Fire Rescue. Although I haven't made much progress. I need to turn in a bunch of papers but got busy with Christmas and family issues and a new job; and once something is on the back burner it just kinda becomes ok to leave it there...

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: January 17th, 2018, 2:17 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

you really shouldn't be putting fire rescue on the back burner, that sounds counter productive.

Post Posted: January 17th, 2018, 2:41 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: January 17th, 2018, 3:04 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Yeah, sometimes life just blows up in your face, and you can only put out a little at a time

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week