[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - May 2018: Summer breeze:-)
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 6:27 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello,

How r everyone? I hope good otherwise, smile it's gonna be alright. I'm feeling that I have been letting u down with the topics lately and giving hope and expectations about the TTW and the TTM running but then I failed...
To explain shortly, I lost my job so I can't continue with my education, and that's why I'm very little around here.

-CLICK- Away from borrow and back to "topic". It's may, it's summer (almost) and it's now the birds singing and announcing:

SUMMER BREEZE:-)

So yes, feel the breeze and give up your thoughts about summer.... What's your summer habit/tip? U think fishing is great? Or home sitting outside enjoy cool lemonade? Maybe an recipe for summer snacks? Cone on guys and girls it's summer, feel alive and share the highlights. What an summer is to you!

The one and only,
Yours,
MC

P.s remember to check out discord!
P.p.s. remember this is 1 out 3 topics releasedover the next few days so lean back and prepare to hit the types! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: May 8th, 2018, 1:02 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

If there is one thing that I look forward to more than others during this time it would be foraging for food out in nature. There is something very satisfying about eating extremely fresh food. I recently started eating the tender tips of this local thorny vine called smilax that is almost everywhere here where I live. Had some today sauteed in butter and beef fat. The vine is related to asparagus (one of my favorite vegetables) and taste like a slightly nuttier asparagus, but without the smelly urine afterwards. I would say their tastes are equally delicious except smilax is considered a nuisance plant and no one cares if I pick them. Free delicious food that is all around me that no one wants is too good to be true. I get a lot of weird looks from people when I tell them they can just eat this plant that they hate growing on their land, but that's alright because more for me. Can't let them go to waste. So for myself its the summer time foods that are free for the taking.

Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on Earth. -- Fyodor Dostoevsky. (1866) . Crime and Punishment.

Post Posted: May 8th, 2018, 8:53 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I don't know about the eating thing. I've been to a lot of countries and eaten a lot of unrecognizable stuff. I think it was dog in Guadeloupe or Antiqua.

Been shooting more. It's a great time of year for being on my farm. I had the opportunity to shoot a desert eagle. Highly overrated. Heavy like holding up a tank.

Never the less, my wife and I are headed to Alaska this summer, via Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver. We will end up at the Denali National Park and fly back to Virginia.

We will try to sample the local cuisine unless warned about the gastrointestinal distress it may cause. Nothing like vacationing in a bathroom!

Nothing more for the summer but trying to stay away from infections.

What's up with you guys?

Post subject: May 2018 Summer breeze
 Post Posted: September 1st, 2019, 12:00 am 

Right now just plan on a few lake and beach trips. Have plans to go on Power Tour but looks like that is falling through. Vegas in July and maybe another trip somewhere in the country late summer/fall.

Trying to do a bit more traveling so well see.

William

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week