[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - August 2018: S*8 FUNNY HISTORY CLASS
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: August 24th, 2018, 3:52 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello My Family,

I'm trying to get the Topic Of The Week up and running again but my time is very short unfortunately. I hope everyone is well and with good health.

Alright to just give am reminder on the basic of the rules: Every response is to follow S*8 rules otherwise just tell free to response how you like to. U r welcome to ad photo and links to share suggestions according to the topic and if u have suggestions for topics pls write me back.

This week topics is about back to school but not to the borrowing time...

S*8 FUNNY HISTORY CLASS

Then bring up the tge borrowing facts of some war already happened... No, bring up the good stuff☺. Like in old days the pay on ships was sometime alcohol like rum or gin there had to be over 50%. To check it they poured alcohol like rum at gunpowder and set fire to it. If it ignited it was fibe and good enough for the sailors, but if not... I think all of us know what happened to an captian letting his crew down and trying to cheat them. Alright I'm looking forward to have quite a laugh:-D.

The one and only,
Yours for ever,
-MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: August 29th, 2018, 3:09 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Real History: My father was on a US Navy ship in the south Pacific during WW2. On board, they made gin in empty diesel fuel barrels. They then traded the barrels for other contraband from the islands. No one questioned the diesel fuel being unloaded. He told me the stuff was drop dead nasty, but the natives there loved it. If you have ever seen an old tv show McHale's Navy, some of it was really going on. :lol:

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week