Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post subject: last wek of august!
 Post Posted: August 31st, 2016, 6:42 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

thx to vagisil for pulling this out in front!!
sorry for this weekly theme is delayed! but here it comes (will still change on sundays/mondays)

--YOUR FAVOURITE VACATION PLACE--

write down ur favourite place, town or country to go on vacation. it can be a place u all ready visited or an place u will visit in the future!!

thx for many replies! love all of u and i wish all of u an great semptember!

even if u aint like the topic, pease reply, so all can see u oppion. u can also just say: this ís an great idea but this topic sucks.

and people!!!! send in suggestions for topics! this is an clan related topic and i request that all of u give ideas.

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post subject: Re: last wek of august!
 Post Posted: September 1st, 2016, 12:55 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hmm, favorite vacation place... Well, out of the places I've visited thus far, I think the areas around Delfi, Olympia and Nafplio in Greece are my favorites. In the future I'd like to go to the various wine districts of France and Italy, Russia, Estonia... Essentially I'd like to see the whole world, but this may be unrealistic to carry out, I guess.

Post Posted: September 1st, 2016, 4:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favorite: hard to choose, kind of depends on the purpose...having to choose one I'd say Hawaii is pretty awesome, specifically Kauai.

Wish list: 1) Ride the rails around Europe 2) while I have no plans to do this, summit Mount Everest and 3) travel to outer space (or the moon).

Post Posted: September 2nd, 2016, 12:25 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I think some of my favorite vacation memories are from camping. There's something relaxing about letting go of the city life and electric tethers and living in nature for a few days. Obviously, I am not so quick to drop everything and live that way, but a break sometimes is nice. It's about time for a vacation too, but alas, life has other plans.

Post Posted: September 3rd, 2016, 12:09 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

My favorite vacation spot, that is near to me, is The Rocky Mountains. I never feel more at peace and relaxed then when I am there. I am someone who generally misses electronics of various kinds but when I am there, without all the fun gagets and gizmos, I just dont miss them and I never want to rush home.

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week