[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Last week of September
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post subject: Last week of September
 Post Posted: September 28th, 2016, 2:27 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello all!!!
Hope everyone has an great September so far.
Last weeks topic was to big and will not happeb like that again. In future a topic of the month might will be added for the bigger topics. Pls leave a comment about what u think about an monthly topic.
To thoose with little time so answer when u can. There is no time limit for the topics.

This weeks topic is an easy and lovely one
-FAVOURITE GAME-

write about ur favorite game(s). It can be an board game, outdoor game or an online/virtual game.
Write one or more and leave a couple of words why u love this so much.

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: September 29th, 2016, 8:54 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Honestly, monthly topics wouldn't hurt to make either.

Favorite game(s) -

PC
Call of Duty 1 / United Offensive
Call of Duty 4 (Obviously)
Call of Duty MW2 (I probably like this one more than I do CoD4. Sadly, they weren't server based and the "server" system was severely bugged in this one)
World of Warcraft (Yep, I'm that kind of dorky)

Console
Assassin's Creed Series
Mortal Kombat (I like most but Deception was my favorite)
GTA (Favorite was San Andrea's)
Jet Set Radio
Zelda (Ocarina of Time was favorite)
Mario64

Board Games
Life
Monopoly
Smart Ass
Trivial Pursuit
Dumb Ass
*I'm big on trivia games...*

Outdoorsy/sporty games
Basketball
Badminton
Wallyball (No, I didn't mean volleyball)
*Just because I'm Canadian does not mean I need to like Hockey :P*'

It looks like I put thought into this but this weirdly came to me so much easier than movies. I know it wasn't meant to be lists like that. :)

Post Posted: September 30th, 2016, 4:22 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I will put mine in a ranked system, number 1 being my absolute favorite, etc.

1. CoD MW1 (on PC)
2. BF4
3. CoD MW2 (on console - the lobby system works ok there)
4. C&C: Generals
5. C&C: Red Alert 2
6. Age of Empires 2
7. Age of Empires 3
8. The Sims 2/3 (wait waaat...? Well, I actually enjoy playing this once in a while... And yes, I play them to unleash my inner sadist)
9. RuneScape (Ruddy's nemesis, uh oh)
10. BF4 is also my least favorite game when it comes to graphics experience etc., because there are soooooo many bugs that shouldn't be there, considering it's only about 3 years old.

Post Posted: September 30th, 2016, 8:57 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Multiplayer games (PC)
CoD 4 one of the best cods
Cod mw2 second best cod
Arma 3 because its realistic and freaking cool :P
Rainbow six siege the graphics and the strategy
League of legends cause i have fun with my friends
Counter strike global offensive

Outdoor games
Basketball
pink ponk
tennis

Post Posted: October 2nd, 2016, 9:50 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I like COD 1 MW and COD4, love playing on line with you folks.
Euchre
Horseshoes
Monopoly was fun until I put the hotels on my properties, kids couldn't pay the rent and out the door they went.
Golf..playing
Fishing.. a game?
Soccer
Hockey
football

Post Posted: October 3rd, 2016, 9:01 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Cod 4
World of Warcraft - since 07'
Age of Empires
Orange Box
Counter Strike

The only outside game i play is Golf, and i hunt and fish....A LOT

Post Posted: October 6th, 2016, 1:27 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

No particular order

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Battlefield 4 (FPS 'first person shooter' wargame)
Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour (strategy game using real Countries instead of the fictional ones from previous games)
Final Fantasy series (Japanese RPG 'role-playing game')
Osu! (music rythem game that uses your accuracy on the mouse)
World of Warships (strategic WorldWar2 ship action game)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth series (Japanese RPG)
Clannad (Japanese Visual Novel)
Touhou series (Japanese Bullethell game)
Grand Theft Auto series (open-world sandbox game)
eden* (Japanese Visual Novel)
Kantai Collection (Japanese Online Web-browser game/WorldWwar2 ship strategy/resource manager)
Half-Life series (First-person shooter)
Thief (FPS game and no, not the remake)

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: October 6th, 2016, 8:44 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

1. World of Tanks
2. The Division
3. Battlefield (series not just one)
4. Call of Duty ( certain ones most of them are not good)
5. World of Warcraft
6. Lord of the Rings Online
7. Gears series
8. Assassin Creed Series

Post Posted: October 7th, 2016, 8:59 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm a baseball guy at heart, both as a player and as a fan. I bowl too, been fortunate enough to travel for tournaments and even have a few of those gaudy rings in the dresser drawer. Golfing is another game I enjoy, but I'm relatively terrible and keep score by counting the number of balls I lose as opposed to the strokes taken.

I'm not in to that many board games. Some recents are Cards Against Humanity and Acquire. I've taught the kids to like Monopoly and chess. And I'm a sucker for a good game of poker (any version).

I've come to enjoy too many video games to list and I'll save that for another bout of insomnia.

Post Posted: October 8th, 2016, 1:42 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

VIDEO GAMES:

PC:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Garry's Mod (Prop Hunt mostly)
Half Life series
The Forrest

Xbox:
CoD: Black Ops II
CoD: Modern Warfare 3