[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - last week of october
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post subject: last week of october
 Post Posted: October 25th, 2016, 10:33 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

:cry:

hello all, seems to i let u down in october. im really sorry for that, my pc have been broken down, only a few times i have been online but never completely, sorry guys, and girls. hope u can forgive me.

this week got two topics, due to the low answer rate at topic of month. i would really much like to hear what u think should be there, or else i decide :mrgreen:

-FAVOURITE ANIMAL-

HEHE and if u think of u dog or an cat, think twice :P . say what animal it is, what makes it special and why this is better than any other animal. it can be an bird, an four legged or six legged, fantasy/virtual animal or something else! pls. if u got the time find an picture just add it! and Rat and Mouse..... we know wich animal fits to u two :lol:

-TOPIC OF THE MONTH-

the new topic of the month will go online around the beginning of each month, and is basically the same, but only with more demanding topics, there need an lot of space, or time. so think twice and give me an hint what topics we should bring up for the next weeks/months. if u want to go private just PM me.

and another time
SORRY FOR THAT I MISSED TWO WEEKS :o :shock: :cry:

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post subject: Re: last week of october
 Post Posted: October 25th, 2016, 11:33 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

My favorite animal is obviously the monkey (chimpanzee, more specifically), because I myself am a Munckey.

Attachments:
File comment: Here's me triumphing after a won game of CoD.
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg [ 32.37 KiB | Viewed 1862 times ]
File comment: Here's me having dinner.
az-chimpanzee.jpg
az-chimpanzee.jpg [ 25.55 KiB | Viewed 1862 times ]

Post Posted: October 25th, 2016, 11:37 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

As for topic of the month, for the sake of intellectuality, I choose favourite philosophical groundwork (e.g. Immanuel Kant's Critique of pure reason, Thomas Hobbes' Leviathan, etc.) ;)

With explnation as to why this is one's favourite, of course.

Post Posted: October 25th, 2016, 8:35 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Favorite Animal(s). I generally love ANY animal from the Cat family (i.e House cat, tiger, panther, lion, ect...) but my ultimate favorite in the cat family is the lynx. They are very beautiful creatures and their personality's can be very adorable, but they are very dangerous. To be more specific (there are different type's of lynx), the Canada Lynx is my favorite of them all. Very beautiful creatures. No, I'm not being biased because I happen to be from Canada. :P

Also, just their paws alone I love. They are huge in comparison to the rest of them.

lynx 1.gif
lynx 1.gif [ 110.75 KiB | Viewed 1852 times ]

lynx 2.jpg
lynx 2.jpg [ 8.23 KiB | Viewed 1852 times ]

lynx2.jpg
lynx2.jpg [ 34.29 KiB | Viewed 1852 times ]

lynx4.jpg
lynx4.jpg [ 80.3 KiB | Viewed 1852 times ]

Post Posted: November 2nd, 2016, 11:30 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Easy one

Chameleons.

About twenty-five years ago I started to raise and breed several species of old world chameleons. I was part of a group of people that was trying to work out successful captive husbandry techniques for some of these amazing creatures. At the time, Madagascar - which is where many of these unique animals live - was experiencing some devastating ecological damage from poor land use practices. The natural habitats for Madagascar's chameleons were being destroyed and the future of many of these species was in question. Fortunately, a lot has changed there now and forests are being protected, as are the chameleons.

Did you know that chameleons have telephoto lenses in their eyes? (so do chickens - bet you didn't know that)

chameleon22.jpg
chameleon22.jpg [ 82.36 KiB | Viewed 1841 times ]

Panther-Chameleon-Pictures1.jpg
Panther-Chameleon-Pictures1.jpg [ 135.06 KiB | Viewed 1841 times ]

veiled chameleon babies.jpg
veiled chameleon babies.jpg [ 82.99 KiB | Viewed 1841 times ]

Veiled-Chameleon-Pictures.jpg
Veiled-Chameleon-Pictures.jpg [ 164.81 KiB | Viewed 1841 times ]

Post Posted: November 3rd, 2016, 1:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I could name many. But lets go with:

Narwhals are a species of whale that live in the waters around Greenland, Canada, and Russia. The narwhal's diet changes depending on the time of year: in the spring the narwhal will eat cod, while in the winter the narwhal will eat flatfish. And it's the half cousin to the unicorn.

Post Posted: November 3rd, 2016, 3:47 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

my favourite animal is an little special rodent, there with quarantee can break ur heart, with its cuteness and so is it curious and can sit on ur shoulder! and then is it fearless, there unfortunalty has lead to death when it have crawl to dangerous hights. but allow me to introduce the: FERRET

and to the narwhals, i got an special song for that i would like to share. hope its oki vagisil.

and before judging this, i have one thing to tell... this is my ringtone :lol: :lol:

Attachments:
friite.jpg
friite.jpg [ 5.26 KiB | Viewed 1831 times ]
fritte 3.jpg
fritte 3.jpg [ 5.19 KiB | Viewed 1831 times ]
ferret.jpg
ferret.jpg [ 9.16 KiB | Viewed 1831 times ]
frit.jpg
frit.jpg [ 12.47 KiB | Viewed 1831 times ]

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 4th, 2016, 2:28 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately I know that video far too well. Nothing like hearing your young son giggle about the possibility of being shanked in the nethers by this beast.

Post Posted: November 14th, 2016, 9:54 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Great idea MC! I'm just getting caught up with the forums.

I like me a Kingfisher. Great colours and catches fish with its face. The fact flight intrigues me also boosts its ranking.

627476-amaizing-kingfisher.jpg
627476-amaizing-kingfisher.jpg [ 1.33 MiB | Viewed 1815 times ]

17f8e-kingfisher.jpg
17f8e-kingfisher.jpg [ 102.03 KiB | Viewed 1815 times ]

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week