[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Second Week Of November
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post subject: Second Week Of November
 Post Posted: November 7th, 2016, 4:16 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello everyone, last weeks topic was not so greatly answered but damn thoose responses where good. specially u vagisil, cause u have spent so many years into this, and u have builded this up. u got my full respect, and its an honour to know u. not many could have managed an clan like this. know from coc how many crappy clans there both high as low with either bad, members or leaders, but here r an good harmony there is esential, for the clan. the section 8 clan is one of the best clans. i have many laughs here an d good memories, thx everyone for beeing here! and as everyone can see the topic of the week and the topic of the month has been moved to general topics so everyone can see them. this would help by recruiting new members if they can see an online, positive and happy clan. if anyone got an problem or question just ask

i have considered the next weeks topic and i have thought about the election but... politics?? if anyone wanna give an little comment be my quest just not make an political battlefield. will try to make an little voting so we can see what we want here at the s*8.

but this weeks topic is about an harmless thing, that everyone do!! and i promise everyone has one of thoose.
HOBBIES

its not allowed to include playing cod 4 because that we all know :mrgreen: but then just say what u do in ur spare time. u collect stamps? then wich one is ur favourite? u have a collection? what is it? u draw? can we see some? share ur hobby or an thing u just keep doing as u enjoy.

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 8th, 2016, 6:42 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I guess you can say that I'm pretty lame I don't actually have any hobbies besides playing video games.

Post Posted: November 9th, 2016, 4:34 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hello team !
here i am $mc ;) . Like i said the last time we played together, my english's not brilliant( rat's could prove it) ;) ,
that's why i am regulary quiet on psychic.
However i congratulate myself everyday to be a member of s*8's team.
respect and fun are still here since many years with all of our members. Anyway that's why i still playing this game.

So ! my hobbies(inter alia) are:

See you soon friends !!!

Attachments:
01_aframe_5839_crawford.jpg
01_aframe_5839_crawford.jpg [ 124.31 KiB | Viewed 1579 times ]
foot.jpg
foot.jpg [ 74.04 KiB | Viewed 1579 times ]

Post Posted: November 10th, 2016, 8:10 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

hey all,

hobbies..

Gun.. collecting guns... owned glock 34, Mossberg shotgun 590a1 ( POLICE TACTICAL ONE). Ruger rifle and smith Wesson MPc 9mm.

Softball. love love love softball! been playing co ed for long time..

Crossfit...

love watching my daughters doing figure skate

Attachments:
sirakoulis.jpg
sirakoulis.jpg [ 42.65 KiB | Viewed 1572 times ]

Post Posted: November 11th, 2016, 4:06 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Soooo, time for me to give it a shot...

Since everybody started with sports I'll just do the same. I liked (downhill-)mountainbiking quite a lot but I don't participate in it too much at the moment. I furthermore tend to play soccer with some friends occasionally. On the other hand I like to play guitar a lot (though I'm just average at it) and I finally got a band set up after a few years without one and I like to draw every now and then (however the stuff that Bojangles posted on another thread a while ago is waaay better then my stuff :D ). And of cause it goes without saying, that I love playing video games but that propably is not an very unusal hobby around here :D

Post Posted: November 11th, 2016, 11:37 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I don't really have a lot of hobbies besides gaming...

The only ones I can really think of are reading, collecting vinyl records, watching TV series... I guess you can say beer and wine are hobbies too, I really enjoy tasting various beers and wines, whisky, vodka.

Post Posted: November 12th, 2016, 10:11 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Start with sports, I enjoy fishing and playing golf. As for hobbies I only seem to be playing on our game site lately between work and family there doesn't seem to be a lot of time to do much else. There's always music, my wife and I always have the tunes on..from metal to classical it doesn't matter where ever the mood takes you!

Post Posted: November 13th, 2016, 12:58 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hobbies :/ except being a gamer
i play drums
i used to do tae kwon do (but i stopped cause i had a surgery)

sorry for being late :/

Post Posted: November 14th, 2016, 12:12 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Gaming is my only hobby :lol:

Post Posted: November 14th, 2016, 2:01 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I fish, Predator hunt (coyotes and such) and hunt in general. Also i'm in a local band here in the buffalo NY area called Muzik Bachs (facebook) so that pretty much consumes a lot of my time. (Guitar Player) I also Love golf and have a small poultry farm here at home and raise ducks, chickens,about a hundred and turkeys.

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week