[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Last week of November
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post subject: Last week of November
 Post Posted: November 21st, 2016, 3:32 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hey everyone, I've have seen that many of u when there is a topic there isn't interesting u, that u leave a response, and I'm happy about it. just continue with that guys and girls.

Sport isn't the best topic I've found out, so let's try something else. we all have a moment where it all becomes to much and we need to stress out, and we all have our own methods. Therefore this weeks topic i can proudly present, as

--THE STRESS DOWN METHODS OF S*8--

Some gets bullied, others don't have the time they want, no time to make topic of the week as they want (mostly me), the family is annoying or whatever the reason is it can stress u out and make u cranky or sad. Nobody likes stress or the feeling of loosing the grip og the day, therefore i hope even doe, some might not stress, that u wilm answer.

This is the first serious topic where we not put "what we like and what we dont like" but instead try to help each other. I dont know if anyone have stress but, now the topic is on air and so can we manage to response.

If there is enough response i will make an fancy little guide with s*8 logo and all the answers so that u could easily get it over at the phone or pc.

Next week it's Christmas time. A time most plp love. If u huys got some great Christmas topics i need to get on the board just write them here or PM me personally.

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 24th, 2016, 5:10 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I may be having a hard time wrapping my head around this topic but I'm not 100% what we are supposed to be really saying/doing here.

I understand it's supposed to be something to do with less stressing? Maybe tips or tricks?

I will say that when it comes to stress, I use the clan and the game it's self to knock the stress down a peg or two. Nothing is better than coming onto the game and throwing that stressful day into 'killing people'. Sounds more violent than it should. Even if I'm having a bad game and can't get a kill, it still feels good to just sit and relax and have some good times on the game. I don't rage quit easily, which might make it a 'stress free zone' for me. Might not be the same for others, though.

Post Posted: November 24th, 2016, 5:23 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I agree with Ruddy, gaming is a stress relief for me. Also watching tv, listening to music, reading ...

Post Posted: November 24th, 2016, 7:01 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post Posted: November 25th, 2016, 3:52 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

For me listening to music and drawing (sometimes simultaneously) or watching drawing/painting videos (The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross always helps reducing stress! :lol: )

Post Posted: November 25th, 2016, 4:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy little trees.

I would say that it depends on the source and timing of whatever is causing the stress, but I have a number of things that seem to work. Some are more dangerous or harmful than others (like running the car a bit hard with loud music on and the volume cranked). Gaming is an easy escape. So is taking a walk or getting some exercise (try a punching bag or taking batting practice), eating a dozen cookies or just cooking in general, or distracting myself by engaging my kids in an activity or even just petting the dog. Meditation (deep breathing) can also be really effective at derailing stres while recharging the ol' batteries.

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week