[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Shmoke and pSycHO
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » People To Watch For

Forum rules

If possible, be sure to include which server, the date/time, an accurate spelling of their name, and any screenshots or video that can help substantiate the issue(s) being reported. Any specifics/evidence you can provide will help.

Thank you for helping us keep our servers the best server online!

Post subject: Shmoke and pSycHO
 Post Posted: November 30th, 2018, 5:28 pm 

Shmoke 1
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmfeOjcNrX8[/youtube]

Shmoke 2
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYKmWTBqw20[/youtube]

pSycHO
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLiqP91QRj4[/youtube]

Edit: dunno why it doesnt work. whatever, youtube links in URL:

Post subject: Re: Shmoke and pSycHO
 Post Posted: November 30th, 2018, 5:56 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

First video offers no proof at all. Just you typing in that he is using hacks. This is actually a violation of our rules. You even check the rules in the second video. Telling us to spectate someone simply makes them turn off their cheats so we can't catch them.

Second video he is watching you through a window. You run past a building in full view. He simply waits for you to come to the other side.

The third video also offers no proof. Someone put up their gun sights before going around a corner. It's a prudent thing to do.

But we will keep an eye on them, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: November 30th, 2018, 6:21 pm 

first video is about the killcam. you see him aim at the left side of the street with his pistol. then he pulls out his m4 and aims at me through the wall, then a weird flick to the left, then he holds the angle on the left side of the street (or aiming at my teammate that is just around that corner), but moves back to the corner that i am behind once i start moving. last part could be timing, but i dont see him in my clip when i run to the wall, thats why i dont trust that.

second clip: he pre aims and shoots my teammate that he couldnt have seen right when he turns around the corner. watching at 0.25 speed you can see him keeping his crosshair on my teammate while he goes around the corner.

third clip: the flicking between multiple targets, turning around when i come around the corner. at 0:55 when playing at 0.25 speed you can see him do an instant flick to the middle of my teammates body, and then the middly of my body while firing at the guy in front of him.

Post Posted: November 30th, 2018, 6:38 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Video 1: The kill-cam begins where you have just run from the staircase-side to behind he building, which he very likely saw, but this is not shown in the kill-cam (it shows him moving into position on the right side of the cement block to check for enemies on his left side).
Then he takes out the M4 and aims toward you, because he's seen you coming.

Video 2: Nothing weird is going on here. Your teammate at the beginning of the video got shot from the left, where he is very visible where he is standing. And also, as Nilrem mentioned, when he shot you, he saw you running behind the building and therefore pre-aimed.

In video 3, he is not flickering between the target in any way that indicates an aimbot (it would also be weird if he had an aimbot but only showed it on that single occasion).
And I noticed that you do not use dead silence, which means he can easily hear you coming from very far away if he has just a slightly good-quality headset.

So, as Nilrem said, these videos do not provide any useful proof.

However, I would like to thank you very much for actually coming to our forums and uploading videos for us to review. This is very useful and very uncommon for non-admins to do, but it is certainly something we encourage.
On the other hand, in the future, please refrain from calling out hackers on the server - it is against our rules because, as Nilrem mentions, it tips them off and potentially spoils our chance of catching them, and in cases where the person in question is not in fact cheating, it is just plainly disrespectful to accuse them

Board index » General Topics » People To Watch For