[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - responding to Vagisil
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » People To Watch For

Forum rules

If possible, be sure to include which server, the date/time, an accurate spelling of their name, and any screenshots or video that can help substantiate the issue(s) being reported. Any specifics/evidence you can provide will help.

Thank you for helping us keep our servers the best server online!

Post subject: responding to Vagisil
 Post Posted: September 25th, 2016, 6:59 pm 

Vagisil said to make comments on players (hacking) in here. I just want to mention I was behind a wall and "player name" Yes that was his user name. As I saw it in the kill cam, Came up never actually seeing me, From another building. He shot one person then turned right at the wall I was behind and fired instantly killing me. There may have been radar at that time but knowing exactly where someone is, in a two story building is fishy to me even with radar.

Post Posted: September 26th, 2016, 5:17 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

So was he on the opposite side of the map, or just behind the wall? Because if the latter is the case, he could easily have heard you moving in there if he has a proper headset, and especially with a UAV that would be easy. But I'll start watching him when I am on at the same time as him, thank you for the heads up :)

Post Posted: September 27th, 2016, 12:52 pm 

He was in the next building. I was in the building on crossfire that has the stairs going up the back and he was in the building with the broken up ceiling with ladder access. I had just started in prone position to go up the inner set of steps and he was in by the big window of the other building. He never saw me according to the kill cam. but he shot one guy then turned straight at where I was and fired once and got me. Just seems strange he could make such an accurate shot. The bullet had to penetrate the outer wall and thru the upper level of stairs and then thru the wall between the stairs. I was about 2-3 steps up when i was hit. Maybe he is that good but ????

Post Posted: September 27th, 2016, 9:52 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hey there USAssasin,

Thank you for showing your interest in keeping our servers clean! Our Admins and I will be keeping our eyes open for this player to determine if he/she is indeed hacking or not.

If you could in the future get video evidence as well, that would be fantastic. The faster we gather our sources, the faster we can determine the outcome of the player. :)

Thanks again!

Post Posted: September 28th, 2016, 10:07 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

That sure sounds strange, and he wouldn't have heard you since you were in prone. So as Ruddy says, we will keep our eyes open :D

Post Posted: September 28th, 2016, 10:51 pm 

I know how to do screen shots but not video. If its easy to explain let me know and I will try next time.

Post Posted: September 28th, 2016, 11:19 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

The easiest way to do it for you would to type in console

/record

and then when you are done recording type

/stoprecord

The video will be stored in your CoD4 files. To get to mine, when I first go into my CoD4 folder, I need to go into my "Compatibility files" - "main" folder - "demo" folder.

I don't know if everyone's is the same but I'm just giving that extra info.

Post Posted: September 29th, 2016, 8:43 am 

OK I will try it. If it doesn't work I will post again.

Post Posted: September 29th, 2016, 6:43 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm not 100% sure what/if yours is the same as mine (I'm on Window's 7 still), but I'll still give you my walk through.

When you first go into your CoD4 folder - at the top you will see "Compatibility files". Click this.

You will see 3 folders. Click on the "main" folder.

You will see two folders here. Click the "demos" folder.

If you have a demo stored here, it will look like this.

Post Posted: September 30th, 2016, 4:25 pm 

OK I found it but How can you get it to play it just pops up the window that says "windows can't open this file" Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. I can't get it to play. Do you have a certain player that you use? I have VLC which usually plays anything I can't get media player to play.

Board index » General Topics » People To Watch For