Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » People To Watch For

Forum rules

If possible, be sure to include which server, the date/time, an accurate spelling of their name, and any screenshots or video that can help substantiate the issue(s) being reported. Any specifics/evidence you can provide will help.

Thank you for helping us keep our servers the best server online!

Post subject: MIGS
 Post Posted: February 6th, 2020, 5:34 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Not meaning to sound like someone who just suddenly starts complaining about people but...this one is just a warning of sorts.

Tarzan saw some of this first-hand today.

Migs, I am sure you all know who this character is?

Migs does not like me because he is 100% convinced that I hack. He tends to do and say things to try and annoy me.

Things he does -

Switches teams, making them unbalanced...if he is balanced to my team. If an admin makes him stay on my team, then he tries to throw the game, and make our team lose by purposefully going to the other team and having them kill him.

Makes snide comments to me, be it when he is in game or when he is spectating me. They are harmless things for the most part, but he does it to try to rile me up. He was spectating me today and kept doing XD if he thought I was doing weird things. Makes those "Yeah right" kind of comments. Then when the game ends, will go "We win by default because of Ruddy", when we are on opposing teams.

I ignore him for the most part. Though, now that he is deciding to constantly unbalance teams, and let himself die if he is on mine now affects the game, not just myself. I just wanted to keep you guys aware.

Post subject: Re: MIGS
 Post Posted: February 7th, 2020, 9:55 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

That's not acceptable. Will keep an eye out for Migs when I play. Good to see you back Ruddy love playing against you.

Post Posted: February 7th, 2020, 10:56 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Yeah I saw that but didn't realize what was going on. Sorry Ruddy, I should have been more aware. But now that you have my attention, I'll be watching him.

Trogg

Post Posted: February 8th, 2020, 11:55 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Yes i don't know why he doen't like Ruddy but agree with you its not acceptable, i don't banned him but the next time he will need holidays.

ook

Board index » General Topics » People To Watch For