[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - JANUARY 2017
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Month

Post subject: JANUARY 2017
 Post Posted: January 1st, 2017, 10:55 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

allright welcome to 2017. still feels the same? hmm :o ? surprised :shock: ?

i can come with an explanation: IT IS THE SAME :lol: but now all the cheering is over. no one to trick more, the family has gone again, and the sound of laughter and joy has gone with the christmas and the new year there left togheter with the family. but we can ourself be funny and each other laugh right? we all know an joke or an video there is hillarious? right? if not Google is an true friend ;)

so its with the most hillarious pleasure i present this months topic there will make u laugh so much that u will cry:

THE JOKES AND HUMORISTS OF S*8 CLAN

search ur mind and computer for funny jokes, and hillarious pictures. link to videoes is also welcome as long they r funny!!!

if everyone answer and i got enough i will put it all togheter in an file so everyone can download it, and print it out so it can be brought whenever needed for cheering up. this will only be avaible for pictures and written jokes. for video the site they r found on and their name will be added.

in december not many answered an i hope that was due to christmas hustling. Pls come in and answer. if u r short on time, on short answering is welcome, and there is room for more than answering if u got that need. if u cannot answer the topic at all u can reach me on steam (magister_mortal) or here trough forum PM, if u have an problem u want to discuss personally.
if u got suggestion for any topics for either the topic of the month or topic of th week pls contact me.

looking forward to be thrilled of fun and jokes
have an great January
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post subject: Re: JANUARY 2017
 Post Posted: February 1st, 2017, 1:54 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I don't have many jokes; heck I don't have any. That being said, someone ask me to think about what I was going to do the day after I retired. Asking me to think after retirement? Now that's funny. :lol:

Post Posted: February 1st, 2017, 4:30 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson are on a camping trip.

In the middle of the night, Holmes nudges Watson awake, and says, "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

"I see millions of stars, my dear Holmes."

"And what do you infer from these stars?"

"Well, a number of things," he says, lighting his pipe:

Astronomically, I observe that there are millions of galaxies and billions of stars and planets.

Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.

Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.

Meteorologically, I expect that the weather will be fine and clear.

Theologically, I see that God is all-powerful, and man, his creation, small and insignificant.

What about you, Holmes?"

"Watson, you fool. Someone has stolen our tent!"

Post Posted: February 1st, 2017, 4:30 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Descartes takes his date, Jeanne, to a posh restaurant for her birthday.

The sommelier hands them the wine list, and Jeanne asks to order the most expensive bottle on the list.

"I think not!" exclaims an indignant Descartes, and *POOF* he disappears.

Post Posted: February 2nd, 2017, 9:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight! I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his bum, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."

Post Posted: February 3rd, 2017, 3:57 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hahaha, that's great, Vag!

Yes, we Munckeys are very good learners.

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Month