Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Month

Post Posted: November 23rd, 2016, 12:35 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

all right now im here again talking about new ideas.

this time its an chronicle. an collection of the stories about before we bought the game and afterwards, untill we joined the section 8 and after that how ur experience has been.

it will also include an "diary of s*8" there go month by month and include the highlights and the not so great moments. everyone can add to it, with either an great episode in the tgame or some real life things. its fully up to u self to decide what to write and not write. could also be an great place to promote when u go on vacations or is sick, when ur computer decides to breake down, basically when u do not have an chance to get online for a longer period. but again up to u self

i hope that u guys can come with some add ons or something else u think it should have. this is an s*8 thing for all, and all will have an chance to form this chronicle the way they want it to be.

i will try to have it on air before december but no promise.

this idea is originally from DoctorD and all thuym,bs up is dedicated to him for impowering section 8.

this idea will be updated.........

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 25th, 2016, 4:00 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

First of all thanks MC for putting this up here and expanding my original idear. I came up with this after reading Vag's response to the first topic of the month this november (viewtopic.php?f=35&t=966) and though it might be fun if we shared some anecdotes from when we first started playing with s*8 and the time when we just became members. I think it would also be fun to state when that was and which players were most prominent at that time. (which might be especially interesting for other members who played on Psych back then :) )

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Month