[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - [s*8].-$MC$-
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » The Chronicles of Section 8

Post subject: [s*8].-$MC$-
 Post Posted: February 8th, 2017, 3:03 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

all right as the most probably knows i come from denmark and came to this clan a little over an half year ago. i loved every minute since. both the pixel killing part and the forum part. As the most in here is aware of i made three major things: The Topic of The Week, The topic of the Month and The chronicles of s*8. But there is an story behind all this, and as the whole purpose with The Chronicles of s*8 i would like to tell mine as an couple others allready have done.

Before Cod 4, i were no "gamer". I spend the time with one hour trial games and free games from safe sites as myplaycity.com, or simply playing soccer. had not discovered the gaming experience due to an extremely bad pc. Then i got an new one, and some of my first games where The Settlers, Need For Speed (still playing ;) ), simulation games, Evolve Stage 2 and the Mass Effect 2. This happened when i was about 14, were i went on an school trip to Praque. an beautifull city where i bought my Cod 4. It was an impulsive buy, and i expected to throw it out, due to that it probably, would be bad or just borrowing. but the game thrilled me. i loved it and first completed it once, then found cheats and tried them off, where i found out unlimited ammo? god mode? invisibillity? nahh, it ruined it. so i disabled console, and went through the campaign again.

I played my first online fight at Area 51 clan, where i got killed a lot. i think my death streak were about 100 or some. it sure was times... Then i expanded and looked for other servers where i found out other gaming experiences, as SD and FFA, but my favourite was TD. I quickly found not one was the same and some had rules, other hav´nt. But the first time i entered here i actually think i had an freaking launcher even doe i hate it. I was happy but also scared, when i entered due to that the gamers wheregood and i quickly left. I came back a few times over a couple of weeks/month's where i to at last decided to stay.

That was around may last year, where i also start made request about membership. i think it was Ruddy there primary helped me out figuring it all, and also Anpan. But from the 3rd June 2016 9:35pm local time i was also an part of the forums. There went sometimes where i was to intimitated to write or doe anything, but then at the start od September The Topic of The Week showed up, due to my will to make "brotherhood" and Ruddy's request about the lowering forum activity. Since i tried everything to make this clan stick togheter and hold both member activity and the attractivity for new members sky high.

an better clan isnt excisting. this clan is Worth fighting for. Thx to everyone for making it to what it is.

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Board index » General Topics » The Chronicles of Section 8