Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » The Chronicles of Section 8

Post subject: [s*8].NobodyCan
 Post Posted: December 19th, 2016, 6:13 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hey there!

First off, I'm NobodyCan. My real name is Guage and I'm 20 years old. Before I bought Call of Duty 4, I was big into Half Life and Red Faction (both the originals, not the sequels).

I got the game back in 2008, if memory serves, and played around for a while before finding s*8. I played with my dad and brother who were both welcomed into the clan in '08, under the names [s*8].Daedelus and [s*8]. Pharaoh, who were recruited by a player named Liverpool and welcomed by the creator of the clan (to my understanding) EchoDawg. I then was invited into the clan by EchoDawg to change my name from NobodyCanSee to [s*8].NobodyCan, near the end of '08. Been around ever since. I have never been a part of any other clan :)

I became an admin around 2011-2012, and have been serving ever since, albeit about 8 months of inactivity due to a broken computer. I managed to recruit a few members, such as Lizard, and, if memory serves, Kira-Tsuki(Anpan), as well as ThatGuy. It's been fun, and continues to be! I'm still loving it every time, even if we get a grumpy person that doesn't listen sometimes that needs to get the big ol' boot. It's been good :)

Thanks!

Last edited by [s*8].NobodyCan on September 28th, 2017, 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: [s*8].NobodyCan
 Post Posted: September 28th, 2017, 3:46 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Quick personal life update!

I am now 21, am working at a call center for Sub Prime Auto Lending called Exeter Finance.

I just purchased a house in Northern Utah for me and my fat Pit Bull/Staffordshire mix, and I am engaged!

I'll be getting married January 5, and I'm really excited (and hopefully she is too..)

But that's me!

Thanks y'all :)

Board index » General Topics » The Chronicles of Section 8