[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Arthur Spooner
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: Arthur Spooner
 Post Posted: May 1st, 2017, 7:30 am 

I w heve beeb banned by vagisil i guess a few weeks ago.......
I hev been very angry of the behavior of another player.
Please unban me

Post subject: Re: Arthur Spooner
 Post Posted: May 1st, 2017, 8:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello. Thanks for reaching out. In order to resolve this, can you please provide:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban including your time zone:
Admin that banned you: [apparently me]
Reason you were banned: [can you please provide more details?]
Details of your appeal: [can you please provide more detail than "I hev been very angry of the behavior of another player"?]

Post Posted: May 1st, 2017, 9:06 am 

I guess one Player was camping like there is no tomorrow and is was very angry about that behavior! I know that camping is allowed on your server but that day it was 2 much for me......
I am very sorry but i am not able to say the date you banned me.
Every time i played on your server i really enjoyed the time.

Post Posted: May 1st, 2017, 9:19 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What name do you play under?

Post Posted: May 1st, 2017, 11:04 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Arthur Spooner @2493. No follow info.

Post Posted: May 7th, 2017, 4:58 am 

Yes thats right,Arthur Spooner is my nickname.
Today i tried to login, but i get the the message:you are permanetly blocked from this server.

Post Posted: May 7th, 2017, 11:17 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

There were reportedly language issues by someone playing as "Blind Guardian" using your IP and GUID (a.k.a. the CD key). That name has a documented track record of calling others cocksuckers, complaining about camping players, and accusing people of hacking (including me). None of this is welcome on our servers and I can see in chatlogs that you were warned.

Just so you know, most people don't admit doing such things. They claim they have no idea how it happened or place the blame on their brother/sister/parents/grandparents/roommate/pet turtle.

I was not the banning admin, it was someone else. I have notified them about your appeal and expect they will report back soon.

Post Posted: May 14th, 2017, 4:32 am 

Hello,
noone needs this this behavior/bad language,thats right! I want to say SORRY 4 that!

Post Posted: May 28th, 2017, 3:52 am 

Are i am still banned?

Post Posted: May 28th, 2017, 6:59 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Are you asking if you are still banned, or are you stating that you are?

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals