[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Might as well make this official
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Clan Information » Clan Application

Post Posted: January 15th, 2018, 1:22 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

In-Game Name: Nilrem

Steam Username: DFW333

Email Address: XXXXXXXXXX (which, BTW I need to get changed on the forums but it says it's already in use here).

Member Recommendation: I almost hate to put this. For one I haven't officially asked him yet but I think he'd be fine with it. Second, when you're asked, "Who recommends you?" and you answer, "Nobody Can" it just sounds bad LOL

Why should you be in the clan?: Uhh... Rat tolerates me? Barely? Wait, is this why you should let me join or why I want to join? For the former it's that I am an honest player. I am also very loyal, I hate to leave TRD but that squad is entirely gone. Not enough real people in the world to keep The Real Deal alive I guess. But there's more than enough crazy people to keep Section 8 alive and kicking until the cows come home....then we can start kicking the cows. As for why I want to join, I want to see my face on the one dollar bill. Kidding, obviously. But really, it's the same reasons everyone here joined up. When you find a group that you just know you belong to, what else can you do?

What games do you play regularly?: COD4, Total Annihilation

What games do you play infrequently?: Minecraft, Solitaire

What games do you have installed on your computer but have no idea why?: Roller Coaster Tycoon III, The SIMs.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: January 15th, 2018, 9:25 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Thanks for your application, we will move it to the proper thread for voting.

And the SIMS is vastly underrated, by the way.

Post Posted: January 15th, 2018, 9:28 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Oh, it has been moved already!

Post Posted: January 17th, 2018, 2:13 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Roller coaster tycoon was my jam!

Post Posted: January 17th, 2018, 3:12 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I was more into Sim Park

Post Posted: January 17th, 2018, 11:41 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

the good old days of sim city 2000 =D

Post Posted: January 18th, 2018, 3:15 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Uhm.. Me? You know it xD Also, if by Sim City 2000 you mean the one where you can kill an entire city with a bulldozer and make terrible acts of God happen, I'm down with that all day

Post Posted: January 18th, 2018, 9:00 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

No, it's The Sims. The one where you run people's lives and build a house. Actually playing God rather than incurring his wrath with construction equipment. Although I do like SC2K.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » Clan Information » Clan Application